Subscribe:

Thursday, April 12, 2012

DREAM HIGH SEASON I versus DREAM HIGH SEASON II

Watching korean drama is a must for me.hahaha. I just find relaxing watching it. Well, I am here to just compare the difference between Dream High Season I to its Season II. Yes, you heard me right!! I know its not good to compare but I just can't help myself.hahaha.

Well, Dream High Season I is one of my favorite drama ever! I was amazed how the 6 young main characters portray their role very well. I was taken away by their hunger to achieve their dreams and made  me think that "DREAM IS JUST ONLY A DREAM IF YOU DON'T TAKE IT BY HEART, IF YOU ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO ACHIEVE IT". I don't know why but I just loved this drama so I am seriously hoping that in Season II, i will feel the same way.


In Season II, I admit that the new characters were a bunch of good lookings, they acted well especially the main characters, their songs were good and so nice to hear but in the end, I felt nothing on the story. I just don't like the flow of the story. The lucky pendant is not totally emphasized which I think should be a highlight to the story, the series ended so soon that it seems like the ending of the story has no impact at all that when I hear the theme song of the series, I just remember the Season I and not the Season II. The story of the Season II is not as effective as compared to the first season.

My rating for Season I is still 5/5
My rating for Season II is 3/5

I am not being biased, actually I also asked my friends who had watched both seasons and they also felt the same way, just watch both and I would also like to hear from you... Thank You! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters