Subscribe:

Saturday, April 14, 2012

CITY HUNTER: The Finale

City Hunter is a South Korean television drama series starring Lee Min Ho, Park Min Young, Lee Joon Hyuk, Hwang Sun Hee, Goo Hara and Lee Kwang Soo. It is based on the Japanese manga series City Hunter written and illustrated by Tsukasa Hojo. It was aired here in the Philippines last January 2012 and ended now, April 13, 2012. It was known as the most expensive korean drama at all times and i think i agree with that.haha. Honestly, I already watched City Hunter before it aired here in the Philippines because I am a fan of korean dramas, especially I am an avid fan of Lee Minho. :)
Anyway, at first, I thought the story of the drama is boring coz i am not into action drama but when i continued watching it, my point of view about the story changed. I found myself so excited waiting for the City Hunter's next move. Actually for me, watching it will make you feel smart cause you will think of what will be the next strategy City Hunter will use to catch the culprit of 1983 Covert Operation. It was so heartpounding and so heart breaking especially when the prosecutor died, when City Hunter found out that the president is the last target person and he is his father and most of all when Jin Pyo died proclaiming he is the City Hunter just to have Lee Min Ho live with a normal life. It so heartbreaking.... My mother also cried because of that..hahaha

Excellent Drama for me, eventhough the last scene was left hanging, actually I really hope that there is someone like City Hunter here in the Philippines not just to solve political trouble but also the increasing crime rate happening here in the Philippines..haha.. Don't get me wrong, Im just stating facts..haha. How I wish there is City Hunter here! :)

The rating of this drama for me is 5/5
Excellent work Korea! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters